Monday, March 2, 2009

Sit and Stitch

Well I think everyone had a good time, those girls had to take pictures of me in the wee hours of the morning, we have sime die heart stitchers here in Texas. When I was in Virginia I think the latest was 2 am. I couldn't stand it I fell asleep around 3am. Those girls just wore me out. The sangria was good, the only thing left in the punch bowl believe it or not was the fruit. I made Chicken Florentine Lasagna and the regular red sauce kind. I told them that they were going to be ginny pigs for the chicken one, I hadn't tried it yet. Well I should of made two of them. They scarfed it down. Desert was Raspberry Cheesecake brownies and coconut cake. Francis one of the shop owner's brought the cake. We will have to get that recipe. If anyone is interested in seeing the pictures click here http://dagneysmom.blogspot.com/ and http://lonestarstitcherandherramblings.blogspot.com/ these two girls took all the pictures. I didn't have time. So hopefully you can hyperlink on over to Cindy and Benji's blogs. We have a stitch camp to go to the end of March, they better not fall asleep before me. I will have the camera ready.

1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

Your birthday, I mean stitching party was awesome!! You spoiled us girl!
Thanks for Benji's link...I couldn't remember what she told me it was called!

Oooh,,,that ain't good...since you're my roomie, I hope to goodness I don't snore or drool! I know you can't wait to take THAT pic!!