Saturday, March 14, 2009

Heck of a Week

Well, it's definitely been an interesting week, I am behind in my cross stitch. I had to get a Kidney Biopsy on Thursday and spend the night in the hospital. The Biopsy went well, just waiting for the results. They think my body is trying to fight off my kidneys. Some auto immune thing, but it could be 20 other things. So I just have to stay busy. I framed two pieces for the shop. I wanted to take pictures but I forgot. I got to stitch with the girls for a couple of hours today and then we went to dinner. It was real nice. I have made some progress with my Sea To Shining Sea, I need to take a picture and post it. Happy Stitching. Penny

1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

Stitching and dinner with the girls!! Awesome!
Oooh, I love From Sea to Shining Sea! What color fabric??
Don't worry girl...I've prayed so hard for you, I know you're going to hear some relief from the dr. tomorrow!!