Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kidney Biopsy/Results











Well I haven't posted in a while, because I been busy with the doctors. Go figure, I would have to go get some rare Kidney Disease, that they just don't know much about, and I don't even
fall in the normal parameters. Like African American Male, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes and some other things. They think it could be from medication. It is called FSGS. I am taking some crazy medicine. Which I don't like the side effects. Well one good thing is that we are getting ready to go to stitch camp. I am so looking forward to this. I made these fobs and goodies for the auction they are going to have. The auction helps offset the price for the next stitch-in/get together. I think they came out cute. I made a needle minder, its a little bird in the yellow
bucket and a needle card, that also is in the bucket. Happy Stitch'n Penny

1 comment:

Reba said...

I found you!!! Your fobs looked great...very adorable! Great job!

Reba