Thursday, January 14, 2010

The New Year

Well it's been forever since I've blogged...Lets see if we can change that and try to stay current. Since I started framing for the shop I have been busy. Especially around Christmas. I completed a stocking for a lady and ornaments galore. I did finish a Little House piece in November. When I can find my camera I will post the picture. My daughter has decided
that she now thinks the camera is hers. Wrong. Life just seems to pass on by..to quickly.
I miss blogging. In five days it will be two years since I have had a cigarette. I still occasionally miss them, but they say you'll have that the rest of your life. I am prepared though. I feel so much better. But I did feel like I lost my best friend. Is that sad or what. Well happy stitching.
PS I just can't wait to see the Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow piece. It's driving me nuts.

1 comment:

groovesocket said...

Congrats on being smoke free for 2 years. Keep up the good work. Your family and body will thank you for it.