Sunday, June 14, 2009

All Night Stitch








































We had our all night stitch at the shop last night. We laughed all night long.I made a Reuben dip from this recipe book Nancy brought in and is was delicious.I used deli pastrami, Swiss cheese, thousand island dressing, cream cheese and rinsed sauerkraut. Threw it in the crock and walla...Served with grilled mini toasts and roasted garlic rye chips. The girls loved it. We had sandwiches on croissants, sausage cheese balls, green bean casserole, banana pudding. I won a Christmas grab bag. Benji won the Halloween one. We also received a freebie from Plum Street Samplers, I am almost done. Reba's husband gave her this wonderful stand for her birthday. Her B-day isn't till the 26th but he wanted her to have it for the stitch-in, wasn't that thoughtful. This is Sharon one of the shop owners finally stitching. Overall it was a great night, I finally crashed on my air mattress around 3:30/4:00 am. Most the girls stayed up all night.

1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

Great pics! I know you ladies had a great time and I definetly know all the food was good!
You slept?? You got a lot stitched on that cute freebie!