Friday, August 12, 2011

It has been a year wow

Can't believe it has been a year since I've last posted on the blog. Alot has happend, thats for sure. I am dealing with ovarian cancer and I received good news from the doc which is always welcomed. You get tired of hearing the bad news. Just finished a letter to my son, who is in boot camp. He graduates September 1st. Can't belive it's almost over for him, he probably thinks its like forever. I did. Sometimes I miss the Navy. Well getting back to stitching, right now I am working on Blackbirds new loose feathers called Summer. I will get a picture as soon as I can. I took
a brake from stitching and framing. I am sure glad I am back doing it. I wouldn't have never thought that I would take a break. But it happens. Happy stitching:)

No comments: