Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cross Stitch 09


Here is my progress of the American Sampler, I have a long way to go. Lots and lots of queen stitches are in this piece. I will be an expert by the time I finish this. I had a scare, I was looking for my Shepherd Bush's monthly's, I haven't seen them since we moved in the house in August of 07, well this morning I finally found them. I have come to the conclusion (many times over) that I just have to much...And I keep buying more. Everytime I turn around there is another chart that I just have to have, They just keep coming out with great designs. I need to clone 20 of me at least to finish everything I have. Happy Stitching...

3 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Pretty progress Penny!

Sandy said...

I enjoyed your blogspot! I can so relate to too much stash...gee, where did I see that? And of course the need to buy more wonderful charts, threads, beads! Lovely work!
Sandy

Dani - tkdchick said...

The colours are looking lovely.